Welcome to The Holistic Health Institute
The Holistic Health Institute delivers health and wellness workshops to health professionals, corporations and the public, converting confusion to clarity and information into knowledge, empowering individuals to achieve wellness and to fulfil their potential in life.
Dr Ron Ehrlich is a health & wellness advocate, practice consultant and holistic dentist. Dr Ron's workshops and presentations will teach you how to take control of your health.
Our "health-care" system has become a disease-managment system - let's seek health together and be well.
Listen to the latest episodes of the Good Doctors by following the links below
Nora Gedgaudas speaks about the difference in being a sugar burner and a fat burner
Prof. Luis Vitetta talks about the importance of an integrative approach to medicine and healthcare.
Dr Bruce Lipton joins Dr Ron and Dr Michelle to discuss epigenetics - take control.
Australia’s leading cardiologist Dr Ross Walker joins Dr Ron And Dr Michelle on the Couch to discuss heart health.
Stress, Health & Wellness – a unique oral health perspective
Presented by Dr Ron Ehrlich, BDS (Syd. Uni.), FACNEM (Dent)
Health Message on Wellness - building you up!
Wellness is more than the absence of disease.
What do we mean by "wellness"? What factors are involved? How do we be well?
- physical - having good health and enough energy to get things done on a daily basis
- emotional - having a positive and stable view of the world that surrounds you
- occupational - how you occupy your time or simply like doing what you do everyday
- environmental - ensuring that the decisions you make on a daily basis are good for your health and that of the planet
- social - having strong relationships and love in your life
Health Message on Stress - breaking it down!
Stress causes 99% of health problems.
What do we mean by "stress"? How does it affect us? What can we do about it?
- physical - the way you move and use your body and how it feels
- emotional - thoughts are things which affects our mind and body
- nutritional - we are what we eat
- environmental - from the things which surround us at home to the soil, air and water that sustains us
- oral - the gateway to breathing, sleeping and eating well